Information For Workers

Have a question? Looking for resources? You’re in the right place.

Injured Worker Resources

I’m here to help.  

I know suffering an injury at work can be very challenging. I know it is not easy to have someone else control your medical treatment and your ability to earn a living. I know you may be scared about your recovery and your livelihood. 

Call me, text me or email me. Let me know a good time for me to connect and to hear more about your injury and how I can help. I can answer questions regarding how to resolve a dispute, whether you can change doctors, if you are due benefits. I am not here to exploit your injury, but I will give you information and specific guidance on your options.

Know Your Rights

Send a Message

Frequently Asked Questions

What benefits are covered under workers compensation?

Medical treatment, mileage reimbursement, temporary total disability, permanent disability, vocational rehabilitation.

Can I change my doctor?

You have the right to change your doctor, however you may be restricted to a doctor within the Medical Provider Network of the insurer or your employer.

What if I don’t agree with the adjuster or my doctor?

You may request a panel of Qualified Medical Evaluators from the State to resolve most disputes. 

Do I need an attorney?

Not necessarily. You can resolve most disputes with a State Panel Qualified Medical Evaluator. You also don’t need an attorney to settle your claim. However, you always have the right to representation by an attorney.

Is it too late to file a claim?

You have one year from the date of injury or the date of knowledge that your injury is due to work to file your claim.


Thank you for all your help with my workers compensation claim.

Your knowledge, accessibility, and compassion really means a lot.

I am glad I had you in my corner.


Steve Jeske, Injured Worker

Follow CWCA 

Contact CWCA


Phone: (818) 419-4524